In A Course in Miracles Jesus says that his “role is to separate the true from the false so truth can break through the barriers the ego has set up and shine into your mind.” Naturally this is very important but it may be more important than you realize because the Course says that “the world is not left by death but by truth.”
Leaving the world means leaving the realm of form forever and returning to God. If the mind has not accepted truth before the body dies, it will not leave the world. It will return to the physical world in some other body and try again to accept the truth in place of illusions of separation. Doing this is not trivial because it doesn’t mean merely accepting it intellectually. It means accepting it at the gut level because you have decided to live your life on the basis of truth and miracles and have seen that it works. When that is done, all your lessons become gentle, and when the body dies, you will be in the real world and on your way to heaven.
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles