In A Course in Miracles time is already over. The whole span of time from beginning to end is called the tiny tick of time (although to us it’s not tiny). What we are experiencing is a replay of things that happened in that tiny tick of time. Although the span of time is tiny, that’s not small enough. It needs to be zero. Reducing it to zero is called undoing. Every time we release a grievance the corresponding segment in the tiny tick of time disappears. I think of it as something done by Jesus since he is in control of time and space (but that’s not necessary)..
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles