The Ladder represents your current framework of thought. Is it laying flat on the ground of the world or does it slant upwards so you can climb upwards toward eternity? If it slants upward, its base will still be resting on the world but you will be above the world and its laws of violence and death.
There is only one condition for this to be so. You must see the world as having only one purpose, namely, the healing of the minds of all who have left their home with God to come here to have experiences in the world.
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles