There is nothing wrong with having regrets but it is an indication that you attribute a sense of reality to the world that you do not have to continue doing. The world isn’t real. Only imperfection can need to be done better, and you are perfect because you are spirit. You have a mind and a body but you are neither a mind nor a body.
You are spirit (or soul). It cannot make mistakes. None of the mistakes your mind made in the past are real. Letting them go is not trivial. It is called healing the mind. The body does what the mind tells it to do so it doesn’t make mistakes (it follows orders). Holding on to regrets has no real value.
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles