I voted in the presidential election last week. I keep up with current affairs and vote for whoever appears to be best for the country but I do not assume that I actually know who will be best. I have an opinion but I cannot predict the future. Nor can anyone else. So, as soon as I vote, I detach from the outcome and have no preference at all.
A Course of Miracles says in Lesson 23 that, “There is no point in trying to change the world…. But there is indeed a point in changing your thoughts about the world.” The main thought that needs to be changed is our belief regarding the purpose of the world. Its only purpose is to facilitate the healing of ones mind. All minds need healing because all minds are insane (to one degree or another).
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles