What is responsible for our leaving the Garden of Eden? Everyone says it was Adam and Eve’s fault because they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But they would not have done that if the serpent had not lied to them and said it would be fine to do that. The opinion is offered here that the responsibility for that lies with the serpent. This is supported by the teachings of he Law of One..
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles