Desire is helpful; strong desire even more so, as long as you can then reach a state of detachment from the outcome. Use your desire to ask for a miracle and then detach. This may seem inconsistent but it isn’t. Your strong desire indicates the importance of getting a solution to some situation. It doesn’t mean you know what the solution is.
Everything said in this video is based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Visit our Miracle Publishers Bookstore to see the full collection of books on this subject:
- A Basic Guide to Miracles (available as an audio book as well as a paperback book)
- A Practical Guide to A Course in Miracles, Volumes I, II and III.
- A Non-Traditional Approach to A Course in Miracles
- Of Miracles and Threads of Time
- The Text of A Course in Miracles, Condensed and Highlighted, Chapter by Chapter
- The Union of The Law of One and A Course in Miracles